Sumary of Tales Of Using Unusual Charging On A Tesla EV 5,000 Mile Road Trip:
- Charging never takes any time or inconvenience — it’s better than gasoline, and a lot cheaper.
- You don’t use fast chargers or treat it like a gasoline car.
- You also limit many of your meals to take-out or restaurants next to fast chargers (so that charging again takes less time from your day than filling with gasoline.
- ) Without the free credits, I probably would have spent around $150 more at Tesla Superchargers.
- Those chargers were slower than Tesla ones, but when I did long charges at them I usually was able to eat a meal or shop to avoid wasting the time.
- A number of the chargers were at rural rest stops with picnic tables, and as a bonus, many of them were free.