Sumary of The 10 best beaches of northern Sardinia:
- The marvellous island of Sardinia boasts a special charm and some of the most beautiful beaches of the Mediterranean: from the rich northern coast to the western wild beaches and the eastern cliffs overlooking the sea.
- The most beautiful beaches of northern Sardinia offer fine white sand, pristine waters, and stunning coves.
- They are often hard to find, almost hidden, reachable through narrow white streets.
- A sinuous belt of beaches around Gallura, a historical region in the North-East of Sardinia offers the most beautiful beaches of the Smeralda Coast: from Pevero to the wide Liscia Ruja, and the Caribbean Spiaggia del Principe, all dunes and junipers that will leave its visitors awestruck.
- Here below is a list of the most beautiful beaches located in the northern part of Sardinia: Portu Li Coggi It is a true pearl of the Costa Smeralda, also known as Spiaggia del Principe, perhaps because it was much loved by Prince Aga Khan.
- This is one of those beaches in Sardinia that you can not miss, a true miracle of nature.