Sumary of The Challenging Trek To Valley Of Flowers In Uttarakhand You Must Take In 2022!:
- Day-Wise Itinerary Image SourceDuration of Trek: 6 D/5 N ex Haridwar Valley Of Flowers Trek Distance: 1,420 km by car;
- Day 1: Getting To The Base Camp Distance: 294 km Route: Haridwar – Rishikesh – Devprayag – Rudraprayag – Karnprayag – Chamoli – Joshimath – Govindghat Mode of Transport: Shared Sumos, pre-paid taxis, or bus Time: 9 hours (with lunch &
- evening tea halts) The camp at Govindghat is located a good 294 km from the nearest railway station, viz.
- From the railway station, one can take shared Tata Sumos, pre-paid private taxis, or a Garhwal Mandal bus.
- The uphill drive via Devprayag and Joshimath offers panoramic views of the mountains.
- The route passes through Devprayag where the Bhagirathi &