Sumary of The Cloudveil Hotel Debuts In Jackson Hole:
- Nearly 88,000 people visited Grand Teton in April, a 48 percent jump compared to the same month in 2019 (it closed in spring 2020 for the pandemic), the National Park Service reported..
- The Cloudveil, a new Autograph Collection hotel in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, opened May 26, just in time to accommodate the expected influx of summertime park adventurers..
- “Last summer, while the bulk of the country was having challenges with occupancy and hotels were going through challenging times, Jackson was not,”.
- “This year we call it the ‘perfect storm,’ in a positive way, between everyone looking to travel again and international [travel not being] quite open — it is, but the timing is a bit late for summer trips,”.
- The Cloudveil A convenient base for outdoor enthusiasts, The Cloudveil is the only hotel in Jackson historic town square..
- The Cloudveil references the Cloudveil Dome, a peak in the Teton Range, but also pays tribute to the veil of clouds that frequently shroud the mountains..
- The Cloudveil The Cloudveil hired interior designers at TruexCullins and architecture firms CLB Architects and the IBI Group to give the property a sense of place..
- Like the rooms, the open-layout, 55-seat lobby also maintains a mountain vibe with lots of wood, stone, leather and warm colors….