Sumary of The Covid travel checklist: What to know before you go:
- Not all vaccines are equal, so you will need to check that the brand you’ve received — and sometimes even the batch number — are accepted by the destination you hope to visit.
- And don’t neglect to get up-to-date travel insurance — some destinations require it before entry (be sure to check the Covid-19 small print).
- 2. Check how many Covid-19 tests you might be required to take and how much each of them will cost.
- 3. Pack your (empty) refillable water bottle in your hand luggage as usual, but bear in mind that due to Covid-19 precautions water fountains may or may not be back in operation at the airports you visit.
- There are also driver shortages in many cities when it comes to taxis and ride-hailing apps like Uber and Lyft, meaning longer wait times and high fares.
- 2. Once you’re at the airport, there may be delays to your journey due to Covid-19 testing wait times and the implementation of social distancing measures.