Sumary of The Great American Road Trip: Destination Empire State:
- Harbor Hotel Collection Few states are as geographically diverse as New York, with landscapes that range from vast, rural farmlands with apple orchards as far as the eye can see to the relatively small island of Manhattan, where elbow room is at a premium.
- Curious travelers who want to escape the hustle and bustle of New York City can explore the state’s natural wonders and cultural heritage via the Empire State Road Trip, a fun-filled adventure designed to showcase three of New York’s most diverse and popular regions.
- Visitors of all ages will enjoy a diverse itinerary that includes stays at a variety of accommodations in waterfront properties.
- The Empire State offers a wide variety of accommodations.
- Harbor Hotel Collection Located in western New York, Chautauqua County has been treasured by generations as a year-round destination for adventure-seekers.
- Enriched by the beauty of five lakes, the region is enjoying added attention with the opening of the National Comedy Center in nearby Jamestown, the first state-of-the-art museum dedicated to telling the vital story of comedy in America, and the newly available luxurious accommodations of Chautauqua Harbor Hotel.
- This 65,000-acre gem has scenic views, hiking trails and restaurants.
- Before arriving at the hotel, make a pit-stop in the charming town of Corning, located just 20 miles from Watkins Glen.