Sumary of The Luxury Perfumes Inspired By A Stay At A Great Hotel:
- The Maker’s Fire Perfume, One of the Collection’s Six Scents The Maker As the co-founders of the global beauty cult brand Fresh, it’s safe to say that Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg know a thing or two about fragrances.
- Their latest foray as hoteliers took them in a new direction all together.
- The duo are behind The Maker, a chic boutique hotel in Hudson, New York that’s already won over the most jaded travelers.
- Comprised of 11 rooms, it has a café and destination restaurant and features vintage pieces and art from both local and global artisans and craftsmen.
- Now, they’re going back to their roots with a collection of six gender-neutral scents that are meant to evoke the experience of staying at a great hotel.
- My recent interview with him follows: After several years in the beauty business and as the founders of Fresh, which became and continues to be a cult beauty brand, why did you decide to start a hotel?