Sumary of The Michelin Guide Has Teamed Up With Wine Access To Send You Wines From The World’s Best Restaurants:
- Michelin’s brand is tied to experiences, whether we are talking about tires or restaurants, Michelin’s goal is enabling its customers to have unique, top-tier experiences.
- This year they launched a new partnership with Wine Access to bring those top-tier experiences home.
- The 2020’s Michelin Red Guide, the oldest European hotels and restaurants reference guide is .
- (Photo by JOEL SAGET / AFP) (Photo by JOEL SAGET/AFP via Getty Images) AFP via Getty Images What is Wine Access?
- Wine Access is an online retailer and wine club and this year they partnered with the Michelin Guide to curate a set of wine boxes filled with wines from Michelin starred restaurants for customers to enjoy in the comfort of their own home.
- Wine Access and Michelin The partnership brings together everything that both brands are all about: wine, food and unique experiences.