Sumary of The Return Of The NYC Beautiful Outdoor Dining Experience:
- Tavern on the Green raises the bar for NYC dining, combining simple with sophisticated.
- A short walk to Sheep Meadow in Central park, the restaurant, which even features sheep in its logo, has been frequented over the years by celebs such as Beyoncé, Liz Taylor, Madonna, Michael Jackson and Jennifer Lawrence.
- A short hike downtown, and the traveler seeking the beauty of the new normal can enter the festive atmosphere of Cantina Rooftop.
- There is something transportive here as one passes through party rooms to reach the pinnacle, a rooftop lounge with vibrant Mexican décor and a pulsing, hedonistic, musical vibe.
- A canopy of umbrellas as seen from Cantina Rooftop, NYC Courtesy of Ying Li Even if it does rain, I doubt anything could dampen the spirit created here.
- The round rooftop oasis offers a modern spin on traditional Mexican dishes thanks to Chef Saul Monteil.