Sumary of The Secret Aspen Speakeasy You Need To Visit:
- But those in the know don’t come here to borrow reading material for relaxing at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel’s pool — they visit for a secret speakeasy, one of the coolest new spots in town.
- Harris Photography The speakeasy offers a VIP experience: it’s a private space that accommodates up to 20 people.
- ” Fillman came up with the idea of a safe speakeasy when the pandemic prompted the closure of the wine cellar.
- ) The popular venue held tastings from its 20,000-bottle collection amid wood walls marked with the signatures of prior guests as hip-hop played in the background.
- ’” Get a cocktail from the unique Tanqueray Imperial Shaker machine.
- A speakeasy rental comes with a bartender, who can make frothy gin fizzes on the fun Tanqueray Imperial Shaker machine — one of only two in Colorado — that operates by a hand crank.