Sumary of The Top New Outdoor Adventure Books To Read Right Now:
- Or maybe you have bigger bucket list adventures on the horizon like thru hiking, long-distance running, or planned encounters with wildlife in remote landscapes..
- Adventurers who love the outdoors will find these books worthwhile, either as a peek inside a world much different from your own, or as a map to journeys you’d like to try..
- From climbing the world highest mountains in the winter to spending time with bears in Alaska to backpacking the Pacific Crest Trail to walking and hiking as an elixir for peace and healing, these books are all interesting reads..
- Mountaineers Books Readers new to the world of backpacking will find much to learn from Diana Helmuth How to Suffer Outside:.
- Fun illustrations by Latasha Dunston, useful backpacking know-how, and supply lists educates readers and hopefully inspires neophytes to throw caution to the wind and get outside on their first big backcountry adventure..
- Veterans Healing on America Trails by Cindy Ross (2021, 208 pages) is about the restorative benefits that are earned with time spent in nature..
- Whether you’re trying to navigate through the world of PTSD or daily stressors, this book gives readers an insight into the world of “ecotherapy”..
- Learn about how the trail provides, reveals, and heals via the personal stories of veterans who have found curative solutions through the outdoors….