Sumary of The travel rule Prince William and Kate Middleton bend – ‘the Queen has the final say’:
- It is an unwritten rule that the senior members of the Royal Family should avoid all travelling together in one plane in the extreme off-chance tragedy strikes.
- “They had to ask the Queen for permission, but she said yes,” the royal press office told BBC’s Newsround.
- The spokesperson added: “While there is no official rule on this, and royal heirs have travelled together in the past, it is something that the Queen has the final say on.
- ” Charlotte Casiraghi diet: The royal’s meal plan and fitness routine Prince William is second in line to the throne, while Prince George is third in line, Princess Charlotte fourth and Prince Louis fifth.
- It is likely the Queen has relaxed on this issue because aviation has become increasingly safe over the last several decades, much more so than when this royal rule was implemented.
- However, when the royal couple went abroad to New York, Prince William and Kate adhered to this rule and Prince George stayed at home with his nanny.