Sumary of Top 10 things to do in the Canary Islands this Autumn:
- Trek through some of the oldest forests in the world – La Gomera La Gomera is a natural paradise with palm-filled valleys, deep ravines, black sand beaches with crystal-clear waters, and ancient forests refreshed with gorgeous streams.
- Take a surf or kitesurf course – Fuerteventura Fuerteventura is well-known for its 150km of white sand beaches and emerald-green waters, a paradise bathed in sunshine, perfect for relaxing and water sports.
- Eat at a Michelin-starred restaurant – Tenerife The stars in the Canary Islands are not just in the sky: Tenerife has six Michelin stars spread between five restaurants.
- , sits in the Ritz Carlton Abama Hotel, Tenerife, and has two Michelin stars.
- Enjoy an aloe vera wellness spa treatment – Tenerife The well-known spa centres in the Canary Islands make full use of all the natural resources provided by the archipelago’s environment to offer treatments such as thalassotherapy, geotherapy, wine therapy, or aloe therapy.
- The latter use Canarian aloe vera, famous for its quality and properties.