Sumary of Travel industry critical of new green list update:
- However, it is too little, too late for Julia Lo Bue-Siad, chief executive of Advantage Travel Partnership.
- “It is vital that government minsters make informed decisions in collaboration with industry experts, or we will see business failures by the end of the year as any support dries up.
- “The government must recognise that its damaging travel policies are deconstructing an industry on the precipice.
- ” Frequently outspoken Danny Callaghan, chief executive of the Latin American Travel Association, echoed the sentiments.
- “Again, we have no clarity no how decisions are made – the government repeatedly talks about ‘following the data,’ but that is not borne out by their actions.
- “Why not stand at a podium at No 10, and confidently announce how the government is keeping us all safe?