Sumary of Wearing A Mask In Flight May Be Annoying. But It’s Not Worth Delaying A Flight, A Big Fine, Or Going To Jail:
- [+] seen in this photo aboard an American Airlines jet in early May, 2020, even though the government didn’t begin requiring masks in flight until this February.
- You don’t like – and don’t see any compelling scientific reason why you should be made – to wear a mask when you fly commercially.
- Thus, your displeasure, discomfort and disgust with having to wear a mask simply doesn’t justify your turning the already trying experience of boarding an airliner and enduring several hours in a painfully cramped cabin into a made-for-TV drama.
- The rest of us don’t need you adding to our anxiety by yelling at, cursing, pushing, talking back to, intimidating, slapping or hitting flight attendants or other passengers.
- So far this year there have been more than 3,400 cases of inflight disturbances that were bad enough for crews to have filed reports about them with the Federal Aviation Administration.
- MORE FOR YOU And more than 550 of those cases of air rage so far this year were ugly enough for the FAA to open formal criminal investigations.