Sumary of What Cruise Lines Need To Admit To Unvaccinated Passengers:
- Royal Caribbean made headlines a week ago when it announced that it would begin sailing from Florida in early July with ships where vaccinations would be recommended but not required..
- “Those who are unvaccinated or unable to verify vaccination will be required to undergo testing and follow other protocols, which will be announced at a later date.”.
- Michael Bayley, president and CEO of Royal Caribbean International, elaborated a tad bit more on Facebook post yesterday:.
- Guests who choose not to be vaccinated or not willing to verify vaccination will be subject to testing and additional health protocols which will be at their expense.”.
- “And we’re doing that because we don’t want to say that you can’t come on if you’re not vaccinated or if you don’t want to show vaccination,”.
- Ritzenthaler explained that some destinations — for example, Roatan — would only permit passengers to go on tours curated by the cruise line, while other destinations — including Costa Maya, Cozumel, St..
- Instead of verifying passengers’ vaccination status at the port on departure day, Celebrity will manage the ratio of vaccinated-to-unvaccinated guests during the booking process, Ritzenthaler suggested….