Sumary of What flight attendants want you to know about traveling right now:
- “That’s more disruptions in 2021 than the entire 31-year history of recording such behaviors.
- Joe Raedle/Getty Images CNN: What effect do these incidents have on plane safety?
- These disruptions on board that have been taking place, not only are they a threat to the crew and you, the flier, due to the possibility of people getting hurt directly in these violent outbursts, but they are distracting to the flight crew.
- CNN: Are other passengers in danger when these disruptions occur?
- This photo was taken over the holiday period last year at Seattle-Tacoma International AiprotDavid Ryder/Getty ImagesPeople are getting upset about any kind of safety instruction: “Put your tray table up.
- Gender, race and homophobic slurs accompany disruptions in 61% of the incidents according to a survey of flight attendants.