Sumary of Where To Celebrate Negroni Week In New England:
- A Negroni is perfect any time, but especially lovely, I think, sipped outdoors as the leaves change in New England — the sweet-bitter bite goes well with golden hour.
- The Golden God Negroni celebrates New England with goldenrod-infused vermouth and beeswax-washed .
- I’ve gathered some terrific New England bars that are participating — and if you’re not ready to hang out in person yet, I’ve also gathered a few recipes to try at home— goldenrod-infused vermouth, anyone?
- Forage (Cambridge, MA) Katrina Valenti’s creative riff on the Negroni at Forage features beeswax aged gin and goldenrod infused vermouth.
- The bracing bitterness of Campari ties everything together, creating a unique drinking experience whose terroir is unmistakable.
- chilled water Combine ingredients in a sealable container and refrigerate till cold.