Sumary of Why 2021 U.S. Holiday Airline Traffic Will Likely Be Strong:
- Thanksgiving and late December holidays represent the last big opportunity for U.S. airlines to .
- These winter holidays are good opportunities for airlines to fly more flights, serve more customers, and improve from the summer’s operational missteps.
- The holidays should be strong for five key reasons: The Summer Experience In the summer, the U.S. airline industry had a lot of demand but wasn’t always ready for it.
- Given that holidays are largely family events, hotels will of course be used but not in every trip so some will find it even easier.
- When Dr. Anthony Fauci said it was too soon to determine if would be safe to gather for Christmas, the N.
- Make Up For Last Year’s ‘Zoom Christmas’ Zoom Christmas became a term last year when many people knew it wasn’t safe to get together with a lot of people over the holidays.