Sumary of Why more travelers are flying their pets by private jet:
- (CNN) — It doesn’t seem like that long ago that private jets were considered completely out of reach for anyone who wasn’t obscenely rich or famous — both in some cases.
- Global aviation company VistaJet has reported a 86% increase in the number of animals it’s flown over the last two years, and it’s not just cats and dogs we’re talking about.
- According to Matteo Atti, executive vice president of marketing and innovation for the company, one in four of its members now flies with a four-legged companion, while the amount of birds being taken on board are also on the rise.
- Meanwhile, US private jet company NetJets is embraced the significant rise in furry companions on board its flights by launching the hashtag #NetPets in order to showcase some of its cutest furry fliers.
- Pampered petsSo what’s brought about this sudden increase in animals receiving the private jet treatment?
- However, Daniel Hirschhorn, co-founder of boutique private jet charter company Luxury Aircraft Solutions and monthly membership program JetMembership.