Sumary of Your ultimate guide to New Orleans:
- New Orleans is a vibrant destination that celebrates music, food, and festivals at every corner.
- European, Caribbean, and African influences have combined here over three centuries, creating an American city like no other.
- It’s an ebullient, dynamic destination where the locals celebrate life daily through the music, food, and festivals that define the city’s character, most notably Mardi Gras, perhaps the biggest free party on Earth.
- The historic French Quarter, the tourist hub, boasts hundreds of years of tradition, apparent in its distinctive architecture.
- Walk around the Quarter or the equally historic African American neighborhood of Treme and feel 300 years of history bubbling up from the streets.